Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Kitchener
Oral and maxillofacial surgery addresses a wide range of issues regarding the teeth, mouth, and facial region. Treatments can vary from wisdom tooth removal, surgery for dental implants, to corrective jaw surgery. We take pride in providing optimal patient comfort with minimal surgical intervention when performing oral and maxillofacial surgery.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Near You
You may require oral and maxillofacial surgery for the following:
- Wisdom teeth that are impacted
- Dental implant surgery
- Tooth extractions
- Soft tissue grafting
- Bone grafting
- Dental complication
- Cleft lip or cleft palate
- Corrective jaw surgery
Benefits of Receiving Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Kitchener
- Prevent other damage from occurring: In some cases, oral health issues can be progressive, which means you must act quickly to prevent further severe damage.
- Receive tooth replacement that is permanent or long term: If you have a missing tooth, there are numerous tooth replacement methods. Some examples include dental implants, bridges, or dentures!
- Addresses the problem: Instead of treating the symptoms, you must address what is causing the pain to prevent severe complications in the future.
If you need to receive oral and maxillofacial surgery near you, contact our dental clinic today to request a consultation!