Invisalign Near You
Gone are the days of wires and brackets made out of metal. With the help of modern technology, there are now more discrete ways to straighten your smile! Invisalign is a popular orthodontic treatment that is more comfortable than traditional braces. Invisalign aligners are clear and removable, which eliminates the need to be self-conscious of your smile. Contact our dental clinic today if you are interested in receiving Invisalign near you!
What Can Invisalign Address?
There are many reasons why individuals receive Invisalign in Kitchener. Some of the common dental concerns that Invisalign can address are:
- Closing large gaps
- Unevenly spaced teeth
If you are interested in receiving Invisalign near you, contact our dental clinic to request a consultation! During your consultation, your dentist will determine if you are the right candidate for this treatment. Your dentist will then create a customized treatment plan that caters to your needs and goals. Once your custom aligners have been fabricated, your teeth will shift into their desired position.
Benefits of Receiving Invisalign in Kitchener
There are many benefits of receiving Invisalign near you. Some expected benefits include:
- No Food Restrictions: Unlike traditional braces, you no longer have to worry about food getting trapped in your brackets and wires. Invisalign aligners are removed when you eat so you can continue to indulge in all your favorite foods!
- Cleaning: With traditional braces, it is common for food particles to get stuck between your brackets, making it difficult to remove when cleaning your teeth. Since your Invisalign aligners are removable, you can comfortably and effectively brush and floss your teeth!
- Technological Advances: With the help of modern technology, your dentist can see how long your treatment will take. It is also easier for your dentist to view your progress and project your results.
You can receive Invisalign in Kitchener with the following five steps:
- The Consultation: During your Invisalign consultation, your dentist will create a customized treatment plan for your needs.
- Customization: Next, your dentist will take X-rays and impressions of your teeth. These impressions will be sent off to a dental laboratory and used to fabricate your custom aligners.
- Treatment: Your dentist will make several aligners for you to wear during your treatment. It is recommended that you wear your Invisalign aligners for 22 hours a day and only take them out when brushing and eating.
- Progress: A new set of aligners will be given to you in intervals throughout your treatment. You will also need to come in for routine checkups so your dentist can measure your progress.
- Complete: Once you have completed your treatment plan, you will have a new and improved smile!
If you are interested in receiving Invisalign near you, contact our dental clinic today to request a consultation!