Prosthodontics in Kitchener
Prosthodontics is a term used for prosthetic dentistry. Treatments include dental implants, bridges, dentures, and other artificial methods to restore a damaged tooth. Prosthodontics also focuses on rehabilitation and maintaining your natural oral function. At B Smaily Dental, our dentists make sure you look and feel your best. That’s why prosthodontics are made to look like your natural teeth!
Prosthodontics Near You
At B Smaily Dental, we offer a wide range of prosthodontic treatments. These treatments can address the following dental conditions:
- Injuries to the mouth caused by impact or trauma
- Sleep disorders
- Abnormalities to the tooth structure
- Reconstruction of teeth or gums due to oral cancer
Having missing or misaligned teeth can affect daily tasks such as laughing, eating, and talking. If you are looking to receive prosthodontics near you, contact our dental clinic today to request a consultation!
The following prosthodontic treatments can dramatically improve your smile and function of your teeth:
- Dental Crowns: This type of prosthetic dentistry is used to provide strength and support for a damaged tooth
- Dental Veneers: If you are looking to receive a smile transformation, dental veneers may be right for you! Dental veneers are composed of thin shells that are bonded to the front of your tooth. This provides your teeth with a new and improved surface.
- Dental Implants: Whether you have lost a tooth or require extraction, dental implants can restore your tooth’s look and function!
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge commonly comprises three dental crowns that fill in an unwanted gap. Dental bridges also prevent the surrounding teeth from moving into the gap, which can cause other oral issues.
- Dentures: If you have lost a tooth or multiple teeth from gum disease or injury, dentures will help restore the look of your smile and also restore your ability to speak and eat properly.
If you are interested in receiving prosthodontic treatments in Kitchener, contact our dental clinic today to request a consultation! During your consultation, your dentist will determine which treatment best suits your needs and smile goals.